Transform is defined by, The NewWorld Dictionary (2018), as making a thorough or dramatic change in the form of, appearance, or character of; the product of transformation (Agnes 2018).
Personal growth is a constant transformation. You have to know who you are and where it is you want to go in life in order to grow. Or else you stay stuck in the same spot, which is your comfort zone. Dare to step out of your comfort zone and learn to grow. Transform into the person you were destined to be.
How do you do this? A good start to transforming into a better you is to:
- Analyze yourself – Self-reflection is needed for growth, where can you improve yourself at; spiritually, mentally, and physically.
- Identify – Become aware of your identity, know who you are as a person; know your strengths and your weaknesses.
- Set a goal – Goals are important for growth, what do you want to do with your life? Set a goal and do not stop until you achieve it.
- Surround yourself with positive people – Positive people will inspire you to tap into your greatness.
- Change your approach – Take a different approach on the way you do things; the way you see things; the way you say things.
It is important to have personal growth so that you can transform into your greatness. Many of us are unaware of how great we are. For whatever reason, our seeds of greatness did not get watered and we did not blossom into what we were destined to become. We became comfortable and forgot how to grow. I encourage you to empower yourself and self-reflect daily so that you can grow as a person. You were born to be great, it is up to you to tap into your greatness, despite your barriers, you can do it, you just have to want it!
“Greatness comes by doing a few small and smart things each and every day. Comes from taking little steps, consistently. Comes from a making a few small chips against everything in your professional and personal life that is ordinary, so that a day eventually arrives when all that’s left is The Extraordinary”.
Robin S. Sharma
Agnes, M. (n.d.). Webster’s new world dictionary.
BrainyQuote. (2018). Inspirational Quotes – BrainyQuote. [online] Available at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/inspirational [Accessed 2 Jul. 2018].