What is self-esteem? Self-esteem is defined as having confidence in one’s own worth or abilities; self-respect.
How do you develop good self-esteem?
- Change your self-talk – To increase your self-esteem you must improve the way you talk to yourself and about yourself.
- Find balance – Find balance in your life, everything has a time (prioritize)
- Know your worth- Know who you are and where you came from.
- Create your happiness – Often we forget how to be happy, find your happy place.
- Be proud- Be proud of what you have accomplished, even if no one recognizes it be proud of yourself.
- Work hard- Set a goal and do not give up until it is complete.
- Exercise- Exercise not only your body, but your mind, and your spirituality.
- Eat healthy- Organic foods are the best, but if you are unable to get organic – make healthy choices with what choices you are given, ( increase fruit & vegetables).
Self-esteem starts within! Have confidence in you!